The Next Steps…
THANK YOU FOR VISITING US!
We hope you found your visit useful in helping to plan for your wedding day.
Planning a wedding can be a confusing process with a lot of information to take in.
Here you will find a guide to help you through the next steps of your wedding journey…
WEDDING DAY PACKAGES
We offer a selection of different wedding day packages at Reach Court Farm. To refresh your memory you can find them by clicking the buttons below…
FOOD, GLORIOUS FOOD…
We work exclusively with a small selection of hand picked caterers who we all know and trust to deliver a professional and top quality service.
We recommend getting in touch with each of them prior to confirming you booking with us. Catering costs are not included in the venue hire.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT…?
When you have chosen your wedding day package and are happy with the catering options the next step is to confirm your booking.
- Email or call us to let us know the date you would like to book for your wedding day
- We will then send you through One form. Your wedding day booking form and an option to book your ceremony. THis including our terms and conditions.
- We will include payment details for you to pay £1,500 deposit to confirm your date.
- We will send you a handy guide containing further information and lots of FAQs. This is your “bible” and will contain everything you need to know for planning your wedding.
That’s all we need for now. We then have a few other bits we will send you in the lead up to your big day…
- 4-6 weeks before your wedding day we will send you a form to fill in your final Information From guest numbers, napkin colours to supplier information and all the finer details of your day.
LET’S BE SOCIAL….
Make sure to also follow us on our social media pages to see what we’ve been up to and keep track of any wedding fairs or other events we have coming up.
THE BORING (BUT STILL VERY IMPORTANT) BITS….
Lastly, we ask that you please read through the terms and conditions below carefully so that you are totally up to speed with everything before you choose Reach Court Farm for your wedding day.